My good friend over at Mummy In Progress tagged me in this game, and because I always like a bit of distraction (and talking about myself) I’ll play along.
First Things First, The Rules:
You must post the rules.
Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
Tag eleven people and link them on your post
Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Eleven fun facts about me (in no particular order):
- I wear bifocals for lectures and when I’m knitting in front of the TV.
- I knit.
- Throughout high school I was known by my close friends as Fred, or Fred of the Outback.
- I was an annoying goodie two shoes in high school. Ask anyone I went to high school with, they’ll agree.
- I kind of still am a goodie two shoes, but hopefully not as annoying.
- I like beards, maybe not on women though, but I am open minded.
- I believe that every self respecting woman should own a pair of red flats. I am currently not a self respecting woman, however I do own a pair of red chuck taylors. Do they count?
- My pet hate is people who say ‘would of’ instead of ‘would have’. I hate it so so so so so so so so so so much.
- I’m considering getting some tattoos, but am pretty sure I’ll chicken out.
- I have lived in four different countries in my nearly 29 years.
- I turn 29 tomorrow.
Okay, now for Mummy in Progress’ questions:
1. Cat person or dog person?
Dogs, but I actually really want a pet pig.
2. Who is your hero, and why?
Anyone who knows me will know that I have a bit of an obsession with Audrey Hepburn. Why? She’s fabulous. But you could add Katherine Hepburn too. Why? She’s fabulous.
3. What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Probably tarantula or crickets, but I no longer consider those weird.
4. What’s your favourite book?
The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. You could also include anything by Margaret Atwood, who is my favourite author.
5. If you could have 6 people, living or dead, over for a dinner party at your place, who would you invite?
Hmm, Slavov Zizek, Zach Galifianakis, Kate Winslet, Margaret Atwood, Stephen Fry, and Christian Bale (of course). I am not confident about this list.
6. What is your favourite song?
La Vie en Rose by Edith Piaf.
7. What language/s do you speak?
I speak English, basic French, and basic Khmer. I used to speak Solomon Pidgin and Roviana (a dialect in my village in the Solomon Islands), but alas, no longer.
8. What is the number one thing on your “bucket list”?
See the Northern Lights.
9. How do you like your coffee?
I drink espressos. But if I want to curl up with a cup of coffee, I take it black with a tiny dash of milk. If the coffee’s a little weak, I’ll add one sugar.
10. Who would play you in a biopic of your life?
Leeana Walsman. She had short hair when I did and I fancied we looked alike.
11. Which animal would you steal from the zoo, and how would you get it out of there?
I’d steal elephants from bad zoos and take them to the elephant refuge in northern Cambodia. I have a plan, but I need to acquire some super powers first.
I only know two people that would even think about doing this, and one of them tagged me, so you’re it Thought and Musing.
Yes, I’m going to be that person and revert to the ones Mummy in Progress asked me.